Le club de S.O.S amis délire Index du Forum

Le club de S.O.S amis délire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Auriia et Lunatiike 
Sαℓυт α тσι єт вιєиνєиυє!! Sι тυ єѕт ѕєυℓ ¢є ѕσιя, qυє тσи ρσятαвℓє иє ѕσииє ραѕ, qυє тυ т'єииυι α мσυяяιя alors tu peu en conclure qυє тυ єѕ вιєиѕ ѕαиѕ αмι(є)ѕ !! Wink
Heart Attack!>By Trey Songz 20-05-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le club de S.O.S amis délire Index du Forum -> Evasion -> Je vote et je répond
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waltbrea

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Heart Attack!>By Trey Songz 20-05-2016 Répondre en citant

Heart Attack By Trey Songz > bit.ly/22ih03x

for,2,Reasons,VideoSongwriters:,RICHARD,BUTLER,,DEWAYNE,NESMITH,,TREMAINE,NEVERSONAbout,,Genius,,Embed,,a,,Text,,Verified,,Artists,,Contributor,,Guidelines,,Education,,Press,,Advertise,,Privacy,,Policy,,Jobs,,Developers,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Contact,,us,,,,2016,,Genius,,Media,,Group,,Inc,Login,Log,dich,ein,oder,registriere,dich,kostenlos,um,diese,Funktion,zu,nutzenWeekly,,,charts[edit],,,Chart,,,(2012),,,Peak,,,position,,,Australia,,,(ARIA)[4],,,70,,,France,,,(SNEP)[5],,,139,,,UK,,,Singles,,,(Official,,,Charts,,,Company)[6],,,28,,,UK,,,R&B,,,(Official,,,Charts,,,Company)[7],,,7,,,US,,,Billboard,,,Hot,,,100[8],,,35,,,US,,,Hot,,,R&B/Hip-Hop,,,Songs,,,(Billboard)[9],,,3,,,US,,,Hot,,,R&B,,,Songs,,,(Billboard)[10],,,6,,,Certifications[edit],,,Region,,,Certification,,,Sales/shipments,,,United,,,States,,,(RIAA)[11],,,Gold,,,500,000[citation,,,needed],,,*sales,,,figures,,,based,,,on,,,certification,,,alone,,,^shipments,,,figures,,,based,,,on,,,certification,,,alone,,,Year-end,,,charts[edit],,,Chart,,,(2012),,,Position,,,US,,,Billboard,,,Hot,,,100[12],,,77,,,US,,,Hot,,,R&B/Hip-Hop,,,Songs,,,(Billboard)[13],,,7,,,Retrieved,,April,,19,,,2012Suggest,Heart,Attack,lyrics,corrections^,,"Archive,,Chart:,,2012-06-23",,UK,,R&B,,Chart^,,Trey,,Songz,,Hits,,the,,Club,,with,,T.I^,,,^,,,"Lescharts.com,,,,,,Trey,,,Songz,,,,,,Heart,,,Attack",,,(in,,,French)April,Boy'S,Music,,Emi,Foray,Music,,Usher,Jv,SESAC,Publishing,Designee,,Where,Da,Kasz,At?,,Rico,Love,Is,The,Best,Rapper,Alive,,W.B.MCorrect,this,Line,Record,a,Video,Annotation,Edit,Video,Id,Add,an,Image,Formatting,Help,Save,(shift+enter),cancel,Add,an,image,,video,,or,tweet,by,pasting,in,the,URL:,Add,a,link,like,this:,[Check,out,my,fave,website](,Simple,formatting:,*Italicize,Album,Titles*,>,This,is,how,you,quote,from,other,sources,How,to,write,for,Genius,,Save,Video,,Re-record,Video,,Watch,Video,Again,It,,,was,,,produced,,,by,,,Benny,,,Blanco,,,and,,,Rico,,,Love,,,and,,,released,,,as,,,the,,,lead,,,single,,,from,,,Trey,,,Songz's,,,fifth,,,studio,,,album,,,,Chapter,,,V,,,on,,,March,,,26,,,,2012Vimeo,About,Vimeo,Vimeo,Blog,Vimeo,Guidelines,Developers,Jobs,Help,Help,Center,Video,School,FAQ,Forums,More,On,Demand,Everywhere,Upload,Site,Map,Upgrade,Vimeo,Plus,Vimeo,PRO,Vimeo,for,Business,Did,you,know?,A,little,planning,and,attention,to,your,in-camera,settings,can,prevent,you,from,ever,again,saying,"Well,just,fix,that,in,post.",TM,+,,2016,Vimeo,,IncIt,,was,,directed,,by,,Benny,,Boom.[2],,The,,video,,was,,released,,on,,May,,4,,,2012.[3],,Kelly,,Rowland,,plays,,Songz',,love,,interest,,in,,the,,videoStaff,,,Picks,,,Join,,,or,,,log,,,in,,,Watch,,,Upload,,,On,,,Demand,,,Help,,,More,,,stuff,,,Terms,,,of,,,Service,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Copyright,,,Cookies,,,Desktop,,,site,,,Language,,,English,,,Espaol,,,Deutsch,,,Franais,,,,,,Portugus,,,,,,FAQ,,,TM,,,+,,,,,,2016,,,Vimeo,,,,Inc"Heart,,,Attack",,,has,,,received,,,a,,,nomination,,,for,,,Best,,,R&B,,,Song,,,at,,,the,,,2013,,,Grammy,,,Awards.[1]References[edit]O.B.O.Music,,Corp.,,,April'S,,Boy,,Music,,LLC,,,Matza,,Ball,,Music,,,Warner-tamerlane,,Publishing,,Corp.,,,Rico,,Love,,Is,,Still,,A,,Rapper,,Lyrics,,powered,,by,,www.musiXmatch.com,,Fehlerhaften,,Songtext,,melden,,Trey,,Songz,,-,,Na,,Na,,hnliche,,Songtexte,,Dedication,,to,,My,,Ex,,(Miss,,That),,von,,Lloyd,,Suffocate,,von,,JLes,,classement,,singleLyrics,,of,,this,,song,,at,,MetroLyrics,,Rap-Up.com,(2012-04-07)405,,Not,,Allowed.Unauthorized,,,Oops!,,,This,,,action,,,could,,,not,,,be,,,completed,,,because,,,your,,,form,,,session,,,expiredTREY,,,SONGZ,,,Heart,,,Attack,,,lyrics^,,"R&B/Hip-Hop,,Songs,,-,,2012,,Year,,End,,Charts"MIKExANGEL,,&,,Dave,,East,,Change,,Your,,Mind,,Serve,,It,,Up,,Foreign,,hnliche,,Artists,,Chris,,Brown,,Omarion,,August,,Alsina,,Usher,,JPlease,,,make,,,sure,,,your,,,cookies,,,are,,,enabled,,,,then,,,return,,,to,,,the,,,previous,,,page,,,and,,,try,,,againTurn,,,the,,,lights,,,on!,,,Oh,,,wo-oh,,,,oh,,,wo-ohWe,,,share,,,something,,,so,,,common,,,Still,,,so,,,rare,,,,and,,,I'm,,,in,,,awe,,,Never,,,been,,,here,,,before,,,So,,,high,,,,we're,,,still,,,climbing,,,Even,,,here,,,inside,,,these,,,walls,,,Breaking,,,each,,,others,,,hearts,,,And,,,we,,,don't,,,care,,,'cause,,,we're,,,soIn,,,too,,,deep,,,,can't,,,think,,,about,,,giving,,,it,,,up,,,But,,,I,,,never,,,knew,,,love,,,would,,,feel,,,like,,,a,,,heart,,,attack,,,It's,,,killing,,,me,,,,swear,,,I,,,never,,,cried,,,so,,,much,,,'Cause,,,I,,,never,,,knew,,,love,,,would,,,hurt,,,this,,,f***in',,,bad,,,The,,,worst,,,pain,,,that,,,I,,,ever,,,hadOh,,,wo-oh,,,,never,,,never,,,never,,,knew,,,love,,,(Oh,,,wo-oh),,,Would,,,hurt,,,this,,,f***in',,,bad,,,The,,,worst,,,pain,,,that,,,I,,,ever,,,hadAll,,,the,,,times,,,when,,,I,,,know,,,I,,,should,,,be,,,smiling,,,Seem,,,to,,,be,,,the,,,time,,,that,,,I,,,frown,,,the,,,most,,,Can't,,,believe,,,that,,,we're,,,still,,,survivin',,,Cause,,,I'm,,,slowly,,,breaking,,,down,,,Even,,,when,,,I,,,hold,,,you,,,close,,,And,,,if,,,I,,,lose,,,you,,,I'm,,,afraid,,,I,,,would,,,lose,,,who,,,Who,,,I,,,gave,,,my,,,love,,,to,,,That's,,,the,,,reason,,,I,,,stay,,,around,,,Even,,,though,,,I,,,fell,,,wayIn,,,too,,,deep,,,,can't,,,think,,,about,,,giving,,,it,,,up,,,But,,,I,,,never,,,knew,,,love,,,would,,,feel,,,like,,,a,,,heart,,,attack,,,It's,,,killing,,,me,,,,swear,,,I,,,never,,,cried,,,so,,,much,,,'Cause,,,I,,,never,,,knew,,,love,,,would,,,hurt,,,this,,,f***in',,,bad,,,The,,,worst,,,pain,,,that,,,I,,,ever,,,hadOh,,,wo-oh,,,,never,,,never,,,never,,,knew,,,love,,,(Oh,,,wo-oh),,,Would,,,hurt,,,this,,,f***in',,,bad,,,The,,,worst,,,pain,,,that,,,I,,,ever,,,hadAnd,,,it,,,hurts,,,,Cause,,,I,,,wanna,,,leave,,,,and,,,you,,,wanna,,,leave,,,But,,,the,,,love,,,keeps,,,us,,,togetherAnd,,,if,,,I,,,lose,,,you,,,I'm,,,afraid,,,I,,,would,,,lose,,,who,,,Who,,,I,,,gave,,,my,,,love,,,to,,,That's,,,the,,,reason,,,I,,,stay,,,around,,,Even,,,though,,,I,,,fell,,,wayIn,,,too,,,deep,,,,can't,,,think,,,about,,,giving,,,it,,,up,,,But,,,I,,,never,,,knew,,,love,,,would,,,feel,,,like,,,a,,,heart,,,attack,,,It's,,,killing,,,me,,,,swear,,,I,,,never,,,cried,,,so,,,much,,,Cause,,,I,,,never,,,knew,,,love,,,would,,,hurt,,,this,,,f***in',,,bad,,,The,,,worst,,,pain,,,that,,,I,,,ever,,,hadOh,,,wo-oh,,,,never,,,never,,,never,,,knew,,,love,,,(Oh,,,wo-oh),,,Would,,,hurt,,,this,,,f***in',,,bad,,,The,,,worst,,,pain,,,that,,,I,,,ever,,,had,,,Songwriters,,,RICHARD,,,BUTLER,,,,DEWAYNE,,,NESMITH,,,,TREMAINE,,,NEVERSON,,,Published,,,by,,,Lyrics,,,,,,Sony/ATV,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,LLC,,,,Kobalt,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,Ltd.,,,,Warner/Chappell,,,Music,,,,Inc.,,,,Universal,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,Group,,,Retrieved,,2012-12-17v,,t,,e,,Trey,,Songz,,Discography,,Studio,,albums,,I,,Gotta,,Make,,It,,Trey,,Day,,Ready,,Passion,,,Pain,,&,,Pleasure,,Chapter,,V,,Trigga,,Reloaded,,EPs,,Inevitable,,Intermission,,I,,&,,II,,Singles,,"Gotta,,Make,,It",,"Gotta,,Go",,"Wonder,,Woman",,"Can't,,Help,,but,,Wait",,"Last,,Time",,"Missin',,You",,"I,,Need,,a,,Girl",,"Successful",,"LOL,,:-)",,"I,,Invented,,Sex",,"Say,,Aah",,"Neighbors,,Know,,My,,Name",,"Already,,Taken",,"Bottoms,,Up",,"Can't,,Be,,Friends",,"Love,,Faces",,"Unusual",,"Heart,,Attack",,"2,,Reasons",,"Simply,,Amazing",,"Dive,,In",,"Na,,Na",,"SmartPhones",,"Foreign",,"Touchin,,,Lovin",,"Slow,,Motion",,Featured,,singles,,"Girl,,Tonite",,"Replacement,,Girl",,"Cuddy,,Buddy",,"Ride",,"Yesterday",,"We,,Got,,Hood,,Love",,"Sex,,Room",,"If,,It,,Ain't,,About,,Money",,"Here,,I,,Am",,"Out,,of,,My,,Head",,"Take,,Off",,"Can't,,Get,,Enough",,"I,,Don't,,Really,,Care",,"The,,Way,,You,,Move",,"Bounce,,It",,"Smoke",,"Not,,for,,Long",,"You,,Mine",,.ber,uns,Presse,Werbung,Jobs,Kontakt,Infos,Forum,Fragen,und,Antworten,Surftipps,Datenschutz,/,AGB,Impressum,Links,Magic,Internet,AMPYA,ProSiebenSat.1,Setlist.fm,MyVideo,Hot,Songs,Justin,Timberlake,-,CAN'T,STOP,THE,FEELING!,(Original,Song,From,DreamWorks,Animation's,"Trolls"),Songtext,Kungs,-,This,Girl,Songtext,Drake,-,One,Dance,Songtext,Frans,-,If,I,Were,Sorry,Songtext,DNCE,-,Cake,by,the,Ocean,Songtext,Calvin,Harris,featContents,,1,,Music,,video,,2,,Charts,,2.1,,Weekly,,charts,,2.2,,Certifications,,2.3,,Year-end,,charts,,3,,References,,4,,External,,links,,The,,,video,,,was,,,filmed,,,on,,,April,,,7,,,,2012Search,,,. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le club de S.O.S amis délire Index du Forum -> Evasion -> Je vote et je répond Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange